Top Ten Tuesday: Jaw-Droppers

I've been loving reading other people's Top Ten Tuesdays for a while now, but haven't participated, since I usually do Tween Tuesday.  However, I found myself this week without a book for Tween Tuesday (gasp) and decided to try a Top Ten Tuesday - hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's list is book endings that left me with my mouth hanging open, or as I'm calling them Jaw-Droppers.  In no particular order:

1. The Queen's Thief series, particularly The Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner

2. The Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials by James Dashner

3. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

4. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (among other HP books)

5. The Miles Between by Mary Pearson

6. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher

7. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

8. Delirium by Lauren Oliver

9. The Hunger Games and Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

10. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

I noticed a bunch of these are dystopian and series books.  Is that a common trend for you?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More