My Shiny New Friend

I was going to post on There's a Book's A Bit of Me(Me) topic for this week, but I thought I'd just go straight for this bit of me:

I've posted a few times about e-readers.  I was quite certain it was highly unlikely I would ever be able to afford one and how I don't think they will replace hard copies.  Both of those are still true, but it just so happens...

Photobucket       Photobucket

This beautiful little friend arrived courtesy of my father-in-law who no longer uses it.  (I guess those shiny iphones are good for something - like getting me free Kindles.)  So, I've been using it, but not as often as I still sit down to read my hard copies.  This might be because of the due dates attached to many of my books, or it might be because I still tend to prefer the actual text.  Either way, I am not going to deny that I like it, I use it, and I think it has its uses.  

What about you?  E-reader now, e-reader someday, or e-reader never?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More