Moot Loot

(hosted by Marg of Adventures of an Intrepid Reader and Claire of The Captive Reader)

I've pretty much decided that the library is banned for me right now.  I'm so far behind in review books and books I own that I've really got to hold off for a while.  Fortunately, I've still got a few books that I want enough that I will check them out anyway! :)  Only two this week, though.

The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (reread for me - checked out the book club set for our August meeting)

I also managed to acquire some delights for review:
The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (for Traveling ARC Tours)
Fat Vampire by Adam Rex
The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood
Sapphique by Catherine Fisher (won in a contest from Penguin)!

Anything good for you this week?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More