2012: The Books I Read

Since I decided not to join one of those big number challenges this year, I realized I still needed to have a post where I could keep track of what I read in 2012.  Since I started my new job, I've had a lot less time to read, but I'm hoping to read 100 books, since I think I can still manage that :)

Read in 2012

1. Legend by Marie Lu
2. Brisingr by Christopher Paolini
3. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
4. Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George
5. The Inquisitor's Apprentice by
6. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
7. The Cheshire Cheese Cat by
8. The Dragon's Castle by Joseph Bruchac
9. Tris and Izzie by Mettie Ivie Harrison
10. Prized by Caragh O'Brien
11. Ivy and the Meanstalk by
12.
If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More