What's On My Nightstand (September)

What's On Your Nightstand is hosted at 5 Minutes for Books. Here's what I'm reading currently:

The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins. I am just LOVING this book! This isn't my first attempt to read it. But the first attempt I didn't get past the first fifty pages, just the wrong time, I suppose. But this time, it has become almost impossible to put down! I am just LOVING it!!! I love how it's told from so many perspectives!

The Sunne in Splendour by Sharon Kay Penman. I may not be making much progress in this one--it is close to a thousand pages. But I am still trying to make progress! I have NOT given up on it. I'm actually about 300 to 350 pages away from the end. So I hope to finish it soon.

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. I have not been given this one my full attention--or I would have finished it by now. I only have a hundred pages to go after all. This is for the Classics Circuit book tour in late October.


© 2011 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More