What's On My Nightstand (August)

These are the books I'm currently reading--or thinking about currently reading! (5 Minutes for Books--What's On My Nightstand)

The Sunne in Splendour by Sharon Kay Penman. This one is definitely a chunkster--at a little over 900 pages--but so far it's good. So good I don't even mind how heavy it is!

Bath Tangle by Georgette Heyer. I am enjoying this more the second time around. I don't know that I'll finish it this month--though I hope to--but I am enjoying this one.

Lighthouse by Eugenia Price. Yet another historical fiction. This time set in America. I am liking it so far. I just wished that my library had the rest of the books in the series!

I, Claudius by Robert Graves. Historical fiction, again. A reread, again. But the second Claudius book said "read me, read me, read me" the last time I was at the library. And at first I thought this was a just-in-case book, just-in-case I need to look up something. But I started reading it and I just couldn't put it down!


© 2011 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More