Get Your Read-a-Thon On!

Updates below!!

I didn't do a great job of letting everyone know I was participating again this time, but here I am now.  


Yeah for another 24 Hour Read-a-Thon!  This time I've got a lot going on, so I think my goals will be much smaller.  But, I'm hosting a Book Puzzle mini-challenge starting hour 4, so be sure to check it out. 

Here is where I'll be updating stats if you're interested.  I think I'm going to just update this info every once in a while instead of doing new posts every time.  I'll have a separate post for mini-challenges too.  

Hour 18 update:

Title of book(s) currently reading: A Train to Potevka by Mike Ramsdell
Number of books completed since you started: 2 (
Bless This Mouse by Lois Lowry and Making Toast by Roger Rosenblatt)
Pages read since last update: 101
Running total of pages read since you started: 488
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 2.25 hrs

Running total of time spent reading since you started: 8.5 hrs
Mini-challenges completed: 9 (see them here)
[I've probably only got a few hours of reading life left - we'll see!]

What are you reading for the read-a-thon?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More