Giving the Library a Break

(hosted by Marg of Adventures of an Intrepid Reader and Claire of The Captive Reader)

So, it's that time of the year again.  The time when I have to put all of my holds on hold.  I was starting to feel pressured to read both my review copies and my library books before they were due.  And with Christmas coming up and a vacation out of town, I figured it was best to just do it now.  It may be some time before I get to do another Library Loot post, since I've put them on hold until the end of January, in anticipation of my Cybils reading.  So, here's (probably) the last for a while:

Bright Blue Miracle by Becca Wilhite
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen

I also got some great treasures in the mail:
The Lost Saint by Bree Despain (yeah!)
The End of the World Club by J&P Voelkel
Invisible Things by Jenny Davidson
The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Muslim Women Reformers: Inspiring Voices Against Oppression by Ida Lichter

I won a signed copy of The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness from Jill at The O.W.L

What did you get?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More