Bloggiesta Day 2


I've brought my list from last post and hopefully I'll be able to cross more items off it today!  I only managed about seven hours yesterday, but hopefully I'll get more in today.  And I'm off:

Write 10 or so reviews
Write the double feature that's been in the works for months
Write a discussion post
Create some Name That Book posts
Create some Listless Monday posts
Create a picture for Listless Monday (see below)
Improve tags
Group tags Check them out on my left sidebar!
Make tags uniform (in progress)
Update goodreads
Update pages
Create pages
Possibly make a button (for my double feature, see below)
And some mini-challenges too!
Completed Beth Fish Reads Labels/Tags mini-challenge
Completed Jenn's Bookshelves Organizing Books mini-challenge
Completed Beth Fish Reads Opinion Post mini-challenge 
Completed SMS Book Reviews Button/Banner mini-challenge (though I really ought to make a new banner and a matching button for the blog)
Time so far: ~17 hours

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More