I Actually NEED It 6: Fairy Tale Style


It's been a while since I've done one of my NEED it lists.  And, since I'm celebrating fairy tales this week, I thought I'd share a few upcoming fairy tale(ish) books I'm interested in.

Cloaked in Red
Cloaked in Red by Vivian Vande Velde
This one looks so delightful!  It's a collection of retellings of Little Red Riding Hood and I'm super thrilled just thinking of all that fairy tale delights I will experience in October 2010.



Entwined by Heather Dixon
Hello, retellings of Twelve Dancing Princesses?  Yes, I love them.  And the cover for this is absolutely fabulous.  Too bad I have to wait until April 2011 before I can get my hands on this one! 


Just as a side note, I thought I'd send you for a little blast to the past with my Why We Love Fairy Tales post from last year's Once Upon a Week celebration.

What fairy tales are you waiting on?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More